Boost for hundreds more residents and businesses as new structures go live in during 2019
Wednesday 3rd April, 2019
more residents and businesses are now able to upgrade to fibre broadband thanks
to the Superfast Worcestershire programme as the following structures are
launched across Worcestershire:
· Bromsgrove V5144 – serving 'THE BARNS' Near Tardebigge and the surrounding areas: (B60 1LP, B60 1LR, B60 1LS, B60 1LY, B60 1LZ, B60 1ND, B60 1PS)
· Great Witley V5013 – serving premises in the following postcodes: WR6 6JA, WR6 6JU, WR6 6LF & WR6 6TQ.
· Badsey V5027 – serving MURCOT TURN (WR12 7HT & WR12 7LT)
· Badsey V5091 – serving MURCOT (WR12 7HS & WR12 7JW)
· Bewdley 17 – serving TRIMPLEY GREEN
· Bishampton V5001 - serving THROCKMORTON (WR10 2JX & WR10 2JU)
· Blakedown V5019 - HACKMANS GATE area (DY9 0ER & DY9 0EP)
· Droitwich 49 – serving SHERNAL GREEN and soon the remainder of Oddingley
· Eckington V5012 – serving DEER PARK and the surrounding areas (WR10 3DN, WR10 3DJ, WR10 3DW WR10 3DL)
· Fernhill Heath 36 – serving MARTIN HUSINGTREE
· Hagley V5029 – serving DY9 9JH & DY9 9JJ
· Leigh Sinton V4 Extension – serving the following postcodes: WR13 5DE, WR13 5DW & WR13 5DY
· Peopleton 8 – serving WINDMILL HILL
· Pershore 23 – serving Wick near Pershore
January – February 2019
· Bewdley 9 – serving BUTTONOAK
· Bewdley 18 – serving POUND GREEN
· Kidderminster 95
· Spetchley 5010 – serving SWINESHERD
· Stourport 40 – serving DUNLEY
· Tenbury Wells 13 – serving St. MICHAELS
· Upton Snodsbury V5009 - Serving areas of Upton Snodsbury (Mill Lane)
· Upton Snodsbury V5013 - Serving areas of Upton Snodsbury (Bow Wood Lane)
To find out if you are connected to any of these structures, and whether you can upgrade to superfast or ultrafast broadband, use the postcode checker on our website or BT's speed checker: www.dslchecker.bt.com/.
Don’t forget that you will need to upgrade to a superfast broadband package through your chosen ISP to take advantage of infrastructure upgrades.
If you are not yet able to receive a superfast service, please register with us: www.superfastworcestershire.com/#register.